After School Enrichment
St. Raymond School is proud to offer after school activities for students. The afterschool program at St. Raymond has two distinct programs: Extended Care and After School Programming.
Extended Care is designed to be a safe, cost effective after school option for parents who are unable to pick children up immediately after school. Extended Care takes place daily (except the noon dismissal day before long holidays) and is open until 6pm. Staff members are employees of St. Raymond School. Students who are on campus after carline (3:15PM) are automatically sent to Extended Care.
- Students must first complete homework before playing.
- All student play is independent choice.
- A snack is provided to students at approximately 4:30PM.
- Parents must have an emegency contact on file and sign student out at the time of pickup.
After School Programming
After School Programming consists of outside vendor programs that operate at St. Raymond School on designated days at a vendor-determined price. These programs are vendor operated and are not affiliated with St. Raymond School.
- Families determine what programs are appropriate for registration based on publicitiy materials, schedule and cost.
- Staffing, scheduling and supervision are the responsibility of the vendor.
- Specific program details should be obtained from the vendor/specific programatic offering.
- Most After School Programming begins just after carline. Children who are not picked up on time from these programs will be sent to Extended Care.
After School Programming Schedule
All programs below start at dismissal. Students will report straight to these programs from classroom dismissal/carline.