Camp CARDINAL 2017
St. Raymond School will be hosting Camp Cardinal at St. Raymond School - 2017 Summer directed by our Athletic Director, Coach Harrison. Camp Cardinal is a summer day camp providing JK-8th grade students the opportunity to engage in a variety of activities in peer groupings. Trained Camp Cardinal Counselors will facilitate a variety of activity stations include sports such as basketball, soccer, and flag football, field games such as capture the flag, arts and crafts, and technology. Campers will rotate through a variety of these stations daily so there will never be a dull moment. Each camp session concludes with a culminating Camp Olympics, in which campers work as teams to approach a variety of fun obstacles and challenges working to become their peer group level Camp Cardinal Olympic winners! For more detailed information, please visit the Camp CARDINAL 2017 website.
- Weekly sessions begin 6/12 and end 7/28
- Camp hours 9:00AM - 3:00PM with extended care from 3:00 - 5:00PM; lunch provided
- Students may register for one or all sessions
- Campers include all current St. Raymond JK-6 grade students
- Jr. Counselors in Training include all current St. Raymond 7-8 grade students
- Discounted rates for families with multiple children attending