Apply to STR
St. Raymond School is a vibrant spiritual and academic community that is unwavering in its commitment to serve the whole child, heart and mind--promoting inquiry, critical thinking and creativity, grounded in our Catholic faith. Your desire to join the St. Raymond community reflects your desire for an educational environment where children are nurtured spiritually and challenged academically. We appreciate your interest and look forward to the opportunity to get to know your family better.
St. Raymond School asks all prospective families to complete the grade level Online Application Form and download the Student Evaluation Form (Teacher Recommendation). *Families interested in admission to eighth grade are asked to contact the school office 650.322.2312 directly.
Application Forms and Supplemental Materials
Transfer Students (Grades 1-7)
- Transfer (Gr1-7) Online Application Form
- Transfer (Gr1-7) Student Evaluation Form (Teacher Recommendation)
Parishioner Recommendation Form
- St. Raymond registered parishioners email Fr. Jerome Cudden, OP, Pastor at firstname.lastname@example.org to request St. Raymond Parish Recommendation Form.
- Applicants registered at a church or parish other than St. Raymond download and complete the Recommendation Form.
A complete application will include:
- online application and $100 non-refundable application fee
- copy of applicant's birth certificate
- copy of applicant's baptismal certificate
- pastor's recommendation
- student evaluation form (teacher recommendation)
- copy of latest report card and standardized test scores (students applying grades 1-7)
Please note: additional supporting documents must be completed for your application to be considered complete (refer to list below).
Questions? Please contact us at email@example.com