High School Preparation
St. Raymond School has a long-standing tradition of promoting graduates to the top local private preparatory high schools. Students consistently place into high school Honors and AP courses and nearly 100% of St. Raymond graduates attend the private high school of his or her choice.
St. Raymond alumni are competing in the top academic, athletic and leadership venues on the peninsula.
Graduates from St. Raymond School are making their mark at the following high schools:
- Sacred Heart Schools, Atherton
- Bellarmine College Preparatory, San Jose
- Saint Francis High School, Mountain View
- Menlo School, Atherton
- Castilleja School, Palo Alto
- St. Ignatius College Preparatory, San Francisco
- Mercy High School, Burlingame
- Notre Dame High School, Belmont
- Junipero Serra High School, San Mateo
Academic Curriculum: High School Prep
- Grade 6: Pre-Algebra
- Grade 7: Algebra A
- Grade 8: Algebra I, Geometry
- Grade 6: STEM Initiative, Content: Earth Science with Math Alignment
- Grade 7: STEM Initiative, Content: Life Science with Emphasis on Hands On Learning
- Grade 8: STEM Initiative, Content: Physical Science with Emphasis on Real World Implications
- Grade 6: Literature for Critical Thinking and Inference and Advancing Writing Skills
- Grade 7: Literature with an Emphasis on Reading Comprehension and Writing for Audience and Impact
- Grade 8: Advanced Literature and Writing for High School
Additional Enrollments: Religion, Spanish, Art, Music, Mechatronics/Robotics, Physical Education, Study Hall and an Intensive High School Placement Test Preparation Workshop.