St. Raymond School partners with Choicelunch to provide our families the opportunity to purchase healthy, nutritious lunch tailored to your child's tastes and nutritional needs. Choicelunch creates lunches using healthy, fresh ingredients and kid-approved recipes for same-day delivery. Order using a simple online ordering system and mobile app designed to make choosing lunch for your child fast and easy.
Register/Sign Up by visiting choicelunch.com or click on any question below for more information. Please contact St. Raymond School at 650.322.2312 if you have additional questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: Do I need to order Choicelunch for my child in advance?
- Q: What if my child is still hungry? Can my child buy items ala carte?
- Q: What is included in a lunch? How much does a lunch cost? How do I set up my account?
- Q: I would like to volunteer to help St. Raymond at lunchtime. How can I be involved?
- Q: How do I find out more information on the nutrition or allergens in the entrees served by Choicelunch?